fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Should I use the Exams Simulator exclusively?

Should I use the Exams Simulator exclusively? 7 years 8 months ago #8073

• Ayalkebet Shiferaw
  • Ayalkebet Shiferaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have bought the Exam Simulator as part of the PM PrepCast package and find it helpful. I wanted to ask if it should be the only exclusive practice exam guide I should use.

I understand there are other sources for practice tests but as much as I am tempted to use them as complementary to the Simulator, I worry if they could end up misguiding me in case they are not current or erroneous. Do you recommend I only use the Exams Simulator exclusively and not look at others?

Please advise.

Should I use the Exams Simulator exclusively? 7 years 8 months ago #8074

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I used the PrepCast simulator, and the test questions in Rita's book exclusively. I choose these based on my research and the reviews of these products. If I ever got to a point on a topic that I was still not comfortable with or seemed to miss during test question, I would re-review the topic or even look to Youtube for a different point of view. I found the topic of EVM to be confusing at times. I looked on Youtube and found some very helpful explanations on the topic, the variations in presentation of the topic helped me grasp it better.

Good Luck in your studies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mildred Rodriguez
Last edit: by Kevin Nason.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login