fbpx

Reply: Cleared my PMP Exam today !!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared my PMP Exam today !!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #7988

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Pramod, well deserved (Y).
7 years 7 months ago #7985

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Congratulations and welcome to the family.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best regards
7 years 7 months ago #7980

Pramod Kumar R

Thanks PM PrepCast team as your simulator helped me a lot to understand the concepts and hints provided assisted with the approach on 'how to tackle questions' during the actual exam. The language and format of simulator was close to the real exam. Also, the actual exam had a built in simple calculator.

The questions were 'tricky' - so for people who are planning to appear for the exam -please ensure to have a clear understanding of the Process Data Flow (diagrams on PMBOK) & various terminologies including the glossary.

For my preparation I used Head First, Rita and PMBOK

PMBOK is a must read atleast twice including the glossary to get acquainted with ITTO. I know its a bit difficult to read PMBOK 'once' but its invaluable during exam.
I found Headfirst to be more 'brain friendly' than Rita to understand as it provides graphics/illustrations so it helps remember stuff . Having said that the Rita's explanation on certain processes especially Risk Management and Procurement Management is 'top class'

I read PMBOK, followed by Headfirst and then used Rita which helped a lot.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login