fbpx

Reply: EMV

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : EMV

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #7933

Warren Rutledge

Thank you so much. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards.
7 years 8 months ago #7890

Wasim Javed

's Avatar

Would you please send me a blank message on my given email ID, I would forward you a lot of EMV Practice questions?

Regards,

Wasim Javed
7 years 8 months ago #7879

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Warren,

Too funny! I always get the two mixed up. Too many similar acronyms and too many acronyms in general. Anyway, I think the thread covers both now. Ha ha.
Note that if you want any help on specific EVM or EMV questions, please post them to the forum. Just be sure to indicate where the question comes from.
Best of luck to you.

Mark
7 years 8 months ago #7878

Warren Rutledge

OMG!! I did it again. The mistake was mine. I meant EVM!! LOL

Thanks fo being on the same wave length.

Regards
7 years 8 months ago #7876

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Warren,

I must apologize that I have mistakenly been referring to Earned Value Management (EVM) questions and not Estimated Monetary Value (EMV) questions. I always get those two confused. I did not see any Estimated Monetary Value (EMV) questions on the real exam. I did have 5 or 6 fairly simple EVM questions on the exam. I too was often confused by the EMV questions and the PMBOK guide only has the one example. My earlier comments still hold though in that you should just focus on those that appear in the simulator and not get too concerned about it for the real exam. If you can understand the simulator EMV questions you will be fine. I would be very surprised if a real involved EMV question was on the real exam. I expected more involved EVM questions and was pleasantly surprised how easy mine were. The situational questions on the other hand were very difficult. Again, sorry for the confusion and if I misled you in any way.

Mark
7 years 8 months ago #7874

Warren Rutledge

Thanks Mark.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login