fbpx

Reply: Complexity of Actual PMP exam versus PMP exam simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Complexity of Actual PMP exam versus PMP exam simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 8 months ago #7794

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Rakesh,
It looks like you are making good progress. Also be sure to take the necessary time to review all of the questions / answers from the simulated exams you take (certainly the ones you got wrong but even many of those you got right). That is the only way to be sure you further your understanding and learn what gaps in your understanding still exist and need to be filled. Good luck.
Mark
7 years 8 months ago #7788

Rakesh Mishra

Thank you Mark. I am scoring between 70-75% in simulator. I am trying to improve my score above 80% so that I have a better chance at actual exam.

Thanks,
Rakesh
7 years 8 months ago #7786

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Rakesh,
I personally think the actual exam was more difficult since mine had more situational type questions. I probably had 6 calculation type questions which were pretty easy. Some ITTO related questions but not very many. The Exam Simulator will give you good preparation for the real exam.
Mark
7 years 8 months ago #7785

Rakesh Mishra

Hello PMP champions,

what is the Complexity of Actual PMP exam versus PMP exam simulator?

1) do we get as many PMI ethics and conduct question as we are getting in simulator?

2) Do we get 15-18 questions on calculations?

3) do we get 60 question son ITTO ?

Much appreciated help.

Thanks,
Rakesh

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login