Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP® Exam Simplified by Aileen Ellis

PMP® Exam Simplified by Aileen Ellis 4 months 2 weeks ago #7782

• Victoria Elinson
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone used PMP® Exam Simplified by Aileen Ellis ? It has very good reviews on Amazon and I was wondering if anyone on this forum tried using that book.

Thanks

Victoria

PMP® Exam Simplified by Aileen Ellis 4 months 1 week ago #7866

• Alison Smith
Hi Victoria

I purchased Aileens book based on reviews, personally it seemed a better fit to how I want to learn than Rita's ( be sure to order version updated for January 2016 )
I like the fact the book is written per process group not knowledge area.
I have read her book once so far to give me a good overview. She includes numerous exam tips and practice questions.
I am now listening to lessons from the PM Prepcast then reading the aligned chapter in the PMP book.
I plan to read her book again once I finish the prepcast lessons

I learn better if I practice so I also bought 3 of Aileens books "how to get every ......question right on the PMP exam"
Each contains an overview of the subject and around 50 questions with detailed explanations. Around $7 on Amazon
1) network diagram book - helped me immensely in understanding the subject
2) earned value book - only just started reading this one
3) contract calculation - not yet got to this area on the PMP Prepcast
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®