Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: When in Closing do we release resources?

When in Closing do we release resources? 5 months 1 week ago #7675

• Rohit Chaurasia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello all,

There are a bunch of activities to be performed when closing a project and the PMI's PMP-Certification-Exam-Outline lists 7 tasks that should be performed in Closing. However, I don't see any of that task saying anything about releasing resources. Can someone help me by explaining when the resources should be released vis-a-vis the 7 Closing tasks outlined by the Certification-Exam-Outline pdf?

Thanks much,
~R

When in Closing do we release resources? 5 months 1 week ago #7677

• Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL
  • Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar
  • Thank you received: 10
Dear Sir,

Can you kindly refer to the PMBOK. Page 100 & 460.
You could also go the HR Management group and look at the resource release plan.

Hope the above will help.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohit Chaurasia

When in Closing do we release resources? 5 months 1 week ago #7681

• Rohit Chaurasia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lazard Toe,

Thank you very much! I was hoping to get by without reading the Annex A1 in the PMBOK but now I know I cannot. I found the information on page 460 - just like you said.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®