fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: When in Closing do we release resources?

When in Closing do we release resources? 7 years 9 months ago #7675

• Rohit Chaurasia
  • Rohit Chaurasia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello all,

There are a bunch of activities to be performed when closing a project and the PMI's PMP-Certification-Exam-Outline lists 7 tasks that should be performed in Closing. However, I don't see any of that task saying anything about releasing resources. Can someone help me by explaining when the resources should be released vis-a-vis the 7 Closing tasks outlined by the Certification-Exam-Outline pdf?

Thanks much,
~R

When in Closing do we release resources? 7 years 9 months ago #7677

• Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL
  • Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Dear Sir,

Can you kindly refer to the PMBOK. Page 100 & 460.
You could also go the HR Management group and look at the resource release plan.

Hope the above will help.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohit Chaurasia

When in Closing do we release resources? 7 years 9 months ago #7681

• Rohit Chaurasia
  • Rohit Chaurasia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lazard Toe,

Thank you very much! I was hoping to get by without reading the Annex A1 in the PMBOK but now I know I cannot. I found the information on page 460 - just like you said.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login