Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Rita Mulcahy's EIGHTH EDITION—UPDATED

Rita Mulcahy's EIGHTH EDITION—UPDATED 6 months 4 weeks ago #7379

• Anshul Gupta
Hello Friends,
I see that Rita has published an updated version of her book which says: EIGHTH EDITION—UPDATED. This new edition of the worldwide best-selling PMP® exam preparation book is specifically written for people who plan to sit for the PMP® examination after January 11th, 2016.

i already have the 8th edition that i purchased back in 2015. Can you please tell me what is the difference between the 2 and what has changed after Jan 11th, 2016?
The PMBOK is still the same, then i am confused when Rita mentioned her book was updated after Jan11th. Do i need to buy this new version as well?

Rita Mulcahy's EIGHTH EDITION—UPDATED 6 months 4 weeks ago #7381

• Ahmed Amin
  • Thank you received: 43
Hello Anshul,
here is a very good article that I believe will clear all your inquiries

www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...t-this-means-for-you

go through it and let's know if you require further clarifications.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®