fbpx

Reply: 5 days to go!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 5 days to go!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 weeks ago #7368

Paul

's Avatar

congrats!
any advice you can give? I hope to sit in the next 2 or 3 months. What book did you use? Any did you do a boot camp, online videos or just the prepcast? Did you use just OSP's exam sim or did you use another? Did you do any coaching?
thanks and sorry for all the questions!
Paul
(I'm very scared of the exam!!)
8 years 2 weeks ago #7356

Kevin Nason

Congrats to You!! Now that you have taken the exam and passed it, you can understand how difficult it is to describe it. to someone who it prepping for it! ;)
8 years 2 weeks ago #7355

Yasir Mehmood

Congrats! If you take the PMI-ACP exam then CSM will be a piece of cake. They both go hand in hand so I'd recommend taking both, really. if it's a financial constraint then CSM might make more sense as it seems to be more widely recognized.
8 years 2 weeks ago #7354

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Congratulations.

Welcome to the club.

Best regards.
8 years 2 weeks ago #7352

bi_planet

's Avatar

Dears,

Thanks for your reply; I just passed my pmp today on my 1st attempt. Exam was not easy 99% situational questions.

I can't do it without your exam simulator... but hoestly the exam is more tricky than any simulator!!! formula is 5 to 7 questions... 3 EVM & 2 PERT & 1 EMV simple!!!

Nothing related to 2016 new updates content... just more situational with more too similar answers stakeholder, risk, procurement!!!

Ready now for agile certificate... but still thinking scrum master or PMI-ACP!!!
8 years 3 weeks ago #7326

Kevin Nason

I took my Exam the past Monday April 18th. I was not feeling confident and questioned my readiness a few days prior as well. I had a thought of changing the date, but then realized what was the point, in prolonging this. I agree with Yasir and his comments. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be well rested for exam day. I only spent a few hours, the day before, reviewing notes and practicing my brain dumps. Shut it down early the day before relax and get a good nights rest.

Think positive, and Good Luck to YOU!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login