fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 5 days to go!!!

5 days to go!!! 8 years 1 week ago #7316

• bi_planet
  • bi_planet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dears,

I'm 5 days away from exam; could you please advise me what I need for last revision? I can't memorize ITTO at all. Only formulas because I understand them.

I got range of 76% to 81% in 5 exams in PMP exam simulator. I start to feel those are easy !!!

In oliver 75Q I got 67% and In Oliver 175Q I got 74%!!!

I'm not sure if I'm now ready for the exam with the new outline or not!!!

Could you please advise; as I start to feel I'm not confident!!!

5 days to go!!! 8 years 1 week ago #7319

• Yasir Mehmood
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
The most important thing is to relax - a stressed and nervous mind can make more mistakes. I'm sure you'll do great!

What I did in the final 4-5 days before my exam was to find as many exam simulators (credible ones) and go through as many of them as possible. During the last 3 days I spent the first 2 finding even more simulation exams but not actually taking the exam but rather just submitting it and going through the answer keys to make sure I understood and agreed with the answers. if I didn't, I knew what to review.

The day before the exam, rest and practice creating brain dumps. Time yourself. Go over notes or flash cards that you may have created during the course of your preparation at a high level. it'll remind you of all the key concepts that you may have started to forget. Get a good night's rest, and finally, go in and conquer that exam!
Yasir Mehmood, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, CLP (LeSS), CSPO
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohammed Almohimeed

5 days to go!!! 8 years 1 week ago #7326

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I took my Exam the past Monday April 18th. I was not feeling confident and questioned my readiness a few days prior as well. I had a thought of changing the date, but then realized what was the point, in prolonging this. I agree with Yasir and his comments. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be well rested for exam day. I only spent a few hours, the day before, reviewing notes and practicing my brain dumps. Shut it down early the day before relax and get a good nights rest.

Think positive, and Good Luck to YOU!!

5 days to go!!! 8 years 4 days ago #7352

• bi_planet
  • bi_planet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dears,

Thanks for your reply; I just passed my pmp today on my 1st attempt. Exam was not easy 99% situational questions.

I can't do it without your exam simulator... but hoestly the exam is more tricky than any simulator!!! formula is 5 to 7 questions... 3 EVM & 2 PERT & 1 EMV simple!!!

Nothing related to 2016 new updates content... just more situational with more too similar answers stakeholder, risk, procurement!!!

Ready now for agile certificate... but still thinking scrum master or PMI-ACP!!!

5 days to go!!! 8 years 4 days ago #7354

• Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL
  • Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Congratulations.

Welcome to the club.

Best regards.

5 days to go!!! 8 years 4 days ago #7355

• Yasir Mehmood
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Congrats! If you take the PMI-ACP exam then CSM will be a piece of cake. They both go hand in hand so I'd recommend taking both, really. if it's a financial constraint then CSM might make more sense as it seems to be more widely recognized.
Yasir Mehmood, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, CLP (LeSS), CSPO
Community Moderator

5 days to go!!! 8 years 3 days ago #7356

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Congrats to You!! Now that you have taken the exam and passed it, you can understand how difficult it is to describe it. to someone who it prepping for it! ;)

5 days to go!!! 8 years 1 day ago #7368

• Paul
  • Paul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
congrats!
any advice you can give? I hope to sit in the next 2 or 3 months. What book did you use? Any did you do a boot camp, online videos or just the prepcast? Did you use just OSP's exam sim or did you use another? Did you do any coaching?
thanks and sorry for all the questions!
Paul
(I'm very scared of the exam!!)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login