fbpx

Reply: pass on 1st try, 12th of April 2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : pass on 1st try, 12th of April 2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7278

Jeremy Papp

Great news.
I used a similar approach in that I had a timeline broken down by material. I fount it helpful to qualify the progress with exams and used opportunities where I was behind/ahead each week to adjust. A GANTT chart is so much simpler when there is a single resource right?

Jeremy
7 years 11 months ago #7276

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations, that was a long Journey, but I think 5 Ps will let you relax and appreciate all the efforts you have done. well done :)
7 years 11 months ago #7269

Chris Preziotti

Congrats on the passing the exam! I had a similar study strategy as well, and it definitely paid off.

Thanks for sharing your detailed plan!
7 years 11 months ago #7266

Rahul Kakkar

Congratulations Martin!

Thank you for sharing your detailed work plan. Liked the way you presented it!

All the best for the PDUs
7 years 11 months ago #7265

Michael DeCicco

Martin, I find your roadmap to be the style I used and often my advice to people is take your time. The length of time you study is certainly an indicator of how well you will perform on the exam. Of course, the quality of that time is important and by laying out the plan as you do here, it was undoubtedly time well spent. Continue to tell your story and help others earn their PMP.
Congratulations
7 years 11 months ago #7264

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Congrats and thank you for your feedback
Welcome to the club.

ALl the best

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login