fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP - First attempt on 12th April 2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP - First attempt on 12th April 2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7262

Tracey South

Congrats! Your post is a good reminder to all candidates that the exam doesn't test what you can memorize, it tests how it all works together.

Enjoy your new designation.

Tracey
7 years 11 months ago #7256

Yasir Mehmood

Congrats! Great feeling being able to put that PMP next to your name ;) Welcome to the club!
7 years 11 months ago #7252

Rahul Kakkar

Congratulations Pankaj! All Ps is a fantastic score B)

Pankaj Trivedi wrote: Friends,
I have passed my PMP exam in first attempt on 12th April (yesterday) 2016. Just wanted to share my thoughts and preparation to help others :)

Total study period - 3 months. I started on January 3rd and gave my exam on 12th April.
Study material - PMBOK (I like it better than Rita's book). Rita's book ( it covers a lot of additional material which isn't part of PMBOK), Cornelius prepcasts (best videos for PMP).
Simulator exams - 6 out of 9 from the PM-Simulator. Scored - 73%,74.9%,78%,73%,84%,81%.
After 81% I was ready to give the exam.
On exam day - The questions were really and I mean really difficult. I wasn't expecting that level of difficulty. Halfway I had lost hope and just wanted to get done with the exam. I provided all answers based on logical reasoning.
At the end of the exam I got the result - Congratulations!! Passed exam with all Proficient :)

Good luck to other aspirants :)

-Pankaj

7 years 11 months ago #7251

Ahmed Amin

Congratulation Pankaj , and well done all Proficient PMP ;)
7 years 11 months ago #7249

lloyd Madelo

's Avatar

Sir,

May i know where the exam was held?

thanks & congrats!

lloyd
7 years 11 months ago #7243

Pankaj Trivedi

Friends,
I have passed my PMP exam in first attempt on 12th April (yesterday) 2016. Just wanted to share my thoughts and preparation to help others :)

Total study period - 3 months. I started on January 3rd and gave my exam on 12th April.
Study material - PMBOK (I like it better than Rita's book). Rita's book ( it covers a lot of additional material which isn't part of PMBOK), Cornelius prepcasts (best videos for PMP).
Simulator exams - 6 out of 9 from the PM-Simulator. Scored - 73%,74.9%,78%,73%,84%,81%.
After 81% I was ready to give the exam.
On exam day - The questions were really and I mean really difficult. I wasn't expecting that level of difficulty. Halfway I had lost hope and just wanted to get done with the exam. I provided all answers based on logical reasoning.
At the end of the exam I got the result - Congratulations!! Passed exam with all Proficient :)

Good luck to other aspirants :)

-Pankaj

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login