Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Calculator within exam

Calculator within exam 9 months 4 weeks ago #6967

• Aline Vida
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Did the calculator on the exam have these keys? I mean the one that is a part of the exam that you can use.

M+
M-
Mr

X to the y power
X to the 3 power

Calculator within exam 8 months 2 weeks ago #7140

• Chris Preziotti
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Aline,

That's a good question - one I'm not sure I know the answer to. However, you should be able to answer all mathematical questions on the exam without the use of those keys.

Is there a practice question that you've ran into that would necessitate those keys?

Thanks
Chris Preziotti, PMP
Community Moderator

Calculator within exam 8 months 2 weeks ago #7155

• Jeremy Papp
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
I _think_ I recall each of the memory function keys being present on the calculator (May 2014). But I do remember not having to use them at all. I mean, even if you did need the memory function keys you could simply jot down the figure on paper. As for the power function keys, you won't need them. I would be very surprised if you did.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®