fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep - Eighth Edition Questions

Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep - Eighth Edition Questions 8 years 2 months ago #6962

• Aline Vida
  • Aline Vida's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm reading Rita Mulcahy's Exam Prep Eight Edition

It lists one of the planning actions as determine how you will plan the planning, executing and controlling efforts for stakeholders , requirements, scope,schedule, cost, quality, process improvement, human resources, communications, risk , procurement, changes and configuration and put that information into the beginning of the management plans.

What do they mean by configuration in this context?

Can you give me an example?

Thank you.
Last edit: by Aline Vida.

Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep - Eighth Edition Questions 8 years 2 months ago #6969

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
according to my understanding of the context, Configuration includes but not limited to:
- what Project information management system will you use.
- where will you store/publish the project documents.
- change/version control
- verifications and audits
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep - Eighth Edition Questions 5 years 1 month ago #16679

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank You.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login