fbpx

Reply: Takes work but not impossible!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Takes work but not impossible!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 1 month ago #6942

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Grant, I liked how much commitment and effort you have put to achieve your goal.
8 years 1 month ago #6940

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Congratulations.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Good luck for your PM career.

Best regards
8 years 1 month ago #6939

Rahul Kakkar

Congrats Grant!
8 years 1 month ago #6933

Tracey South

Congrats!

Tracey
8 years 1 month ago #6930

Chris Preziotti

Congrats Grant! Seems like you prepared with a well thought-out plan: you knew what to study (the materials) and when you were going to study (the schedule).

Cheers!
Chris
8 years 2 months ago #6898

Grant Binder

I can't really add much more than what other successful PMP students have said. I do know you cannot, without fail, try to shortcut learning what you need to know. I had to read the PMBOK book 4-5 times, I used Kim Heldman's study guide. I was glad to have found Cornelius's website and subscribed to his Precasts, Podcasts, eBooks and such. I had one on one tutoring with Dan Ryan for multiple sessions. All together these resources were a huge help! I had to study 3-4 hours a night and some on the weekends, as I've been out of school so long I had to relearn how to study again. I needed 4 months to prepare, used up all 4 hours to write it (most other students finished around the 31/2 hour mark), but felt a great sense of accomplishment when I read "Congratulations" on that computer screen. The ITTO's were the hardest for me but got the hang of understanding the concepts to determine what was needed and the typical patterns...a few good ITTO App's helped with that. Exam Central was a great website for practice questions. Believe in yourself and go for it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login