fbpx

Reply: Test Question simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Test Question simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 months ago #6888

Cecil D'Souza

Thank you Alphonse for your help. It seems strange that PMI would want to do away with the existing ereads.
I did find Rita's FasTrack good and many questions that make you think. I believe that I need to test more before I attempt my exam and I have time.
8 years 2 months ago #6882

Alphonse Rutayisire

Hello Cecil,
If you have scored in your first attempt above 80% on both Rita and in Prepcast simulator, you are doing well. PMI will be discontinuing an important resource which in my opinion can assist further. If you are a PMI member, you will have access to PMI eReads and References program. The section of the portal is free for you as a member but unfortunately it will be discontinued on 31 January 2016. You can access it from here: www.pmi.org/Learning/virtual-library-ereads-and-reference.aspx

Hope this helps.
Alphonse
8 years 2 months ago #6877

Cecil D'Souza

I am looking for some suggestions from people for a Test question simulator for PMP that is a supplement to Rita's Fastrack and Prepcast Simulator. I am actually interested to subscribe to a simulator that deals out mostly situational questions rather than what is the Input/Output/Tools and techniques (ITTO) type of questions as 60 - 70 percent of the questions are situational. Rita's has situational questions but I would like to practice more.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login