Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Test Question simulator

Test Question simulator 10 months 2 weeks ago #6877

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I am looking for some suggestions from people for a Test question simulator for PMP that is a supplement to Rita's Fastrack and Prepcast Simulator. I am actually interested to subscribe to a simulator that deals out mostly situational questions rather than what is the Input/Output/Tools and techniques (ITTO) type of questions as 60 - 70 percent of the questions are situational. Rita's has situational questions but I would like to practice more.

Test Question simulator 10 months 2 weeks ago #6882

• Alphonse Rutayisire
  • Fresh Boarder
  • CONNECT.APPRECIATE.INSPIR.GIVE​ BACK.
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Cecil,
If you have scored in your first attempt above 80% on both Rita and in Prepcast simulator, you are doing well. PMI will be discontinuing an important resource which in my opinion can assist further. If you are a PMI member, you will have access to PMI eReads and References program. The section of the portal is free for you as a member but unfortunately it will be discontinued on 31 January 2016. You can access it from here: www.pmi.org/Learning/virtual-library-ereads-and-reference.aspx

Hope this helps.
Alphonse
ALPHONSE RUTAYISIRE
Community Moderator

Test Question simulator 10 months 1 week ago #6888

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Thank you Alphonse for your help. It seems strange that PMI would want to do away with the existing ereads.
I did find Rita's FasTrack good and many questions that make you think. I believe that I need to test more before I attempt my exam and I have time.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®