fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Test Question simulator

Test Question simulator 8 years 2 months ago #6877

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Cecil D'Souza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I am looking for some suggestions from people for a Test question simulator for PMP that is a supplement to Rita's Fastrack and Prepcast Simulator. I am actually interested to subscribe to a simulator that deals out mostly situational questions rather than what is the Input/Output/Tools and techniques (ITTO) type of questions as 60 - 70 percent of the questions are situational. Rita's has situational questions but I would like to practice more.

Test Question simulator 8 years 2 months ago #6882

• Alphonse Rutayisire
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • CONNECT.APPRECIATE.INSPIR.GIVE BACK.
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Cecil,
If you have scored in your first attempt above 80% on both Rita and in Prepcast simulator, you are doing well. PMI will be discontinuing an important resource which in my opinion can assist further. If you are a PMI member, you will have access to PMI eReads and References program. The section of the portal is free for you as a member but unfortunately it will be discontinued on 31 January 2016. You can access it from here: www.pmi.org/Learning/virtual-library-ereads-and-reference.aspx

Hope this helps.
Alphonse
ALPHONSE RUTAYISIRE
Community Moderator

Test Question simulator 8 years 2 months ago #6888

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Cecil D'Souza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Thank you Alphonse for your help. It seems strange that PMI would want to do away with the existing ereads.
I did find Rita's FasTrack good and many questions that make you think. I believe that I need to test more before I attempt my exam and I have time.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login