fbpx

Reply: What happens if Application 90 day window expires ?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What happens if Application 90 day window expires ?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19016

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you so much!
4 years 4 months ago #18968

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Tongtong,

Submitting the PMP application is a project in itself!

Here's one more tip from Cornelius:
“You should also download a copy of your application for your own records. It can be helpful to have a copy if you are audited or if you need to refer back to it in the future.”

If you haven’t passed the 90-day window yet, see the link towards the end of the application in the “Review and Submit” tab, “Download your most recent application”. You can download your application both before and after submitting it. I did that several times.

If you download your latest version, you’ll have a pdf of the application that includes all the text you’ve input thus far. That might mitigate the 90-day deadline issue.

Tonight I downloaded mine one more time to test the theory. To my surprise, PMI's new logo now appears at the top of my application, replacing the old, solid blue one that was there when it was submitted.

I wish you PMP® success, Tongtong!
Attachments:
4 years 4 months ago #18967

Harry Elston

Tongtong - the question has been answered in posts above. I do not believe there will be a negative impact on your application review, but it will cost you the time that you spent in preparing what you do have online.
4 years 4 months ago #18963

Tongtong

's Avatar

I am afraid I will not be able to finish my PMP certification application within 90 day window. Can I just restart the application? Will it bring any negative impact for the application afterwards? Thanks a lot!
6 years 1 month ago #13333

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Ash,

If your application window expires, you simply have to restart the application from previous work. It's a good idea to save your progress as you go along as going through the application can be tedious.

- Steven
6 years 1 month ago #13184

Ash Sharma

's Avatar

Hi
Is the policy still the same I have been unable to focus and complete my application (due to work and illness) and I have just had an email from PMI saying i Have 5 days left to conplete, when the time expires can I re-open my previously started application and the 90 day ticker starts again?

Thanks

Ash

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login