Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What happens if Application 90 day window expires ?

What happens if Application 90 day window expires ? 11 months 1 week ago #6720

• Gary Y
Hi,
I initiated the PMP application on PMI web about 65 days ago but got personal attention diverted until realizing 90 day expiration is approaching. What happens if it expires before I can fulfill the application requirements ? Will I be able to start a new application ? Will it keep a disadvantageous record to me ?
Please advise. Thank you very much
Gary

What happens if Application 90 day window expires ? 11 months 1 week ago #6732

• Tracey South
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi: You should be able to re-open your application. You will probably see this message:

"We have closed this application due to inactivity. However, if you would like, you may re-open it and begin working on it again. "

Tracey
Community Moderator

What happens if Application 90 day window expires ? 11 months 1 week ago #6733

• Ahmed Amin
  • Thank you received: 43
Hi Gary,
as Tracy said, you will be able to continue working on your application and this doesn't keep any disadvantageous records on you.

let's know if you need any advise during planning your study or if you have any questions, we will be glad to help.

wish you the best of Luck.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

What happens if Application 90 day window expires ? 11 months 1 week ago #6737

• Gary Y
Thank you Tracey and Ahmed for your responses. That sounds good.
Gary
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®