fbpx

Reply: Time management- need help

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Time management- need help

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 4 months ago #6568

Tracey South

HI Vivek:

Remember that finish-to-finish relationships don't require that both tasks be completed simultaneously. It just means that the first task be finished, in order for the second task to finish. The second task can finish any time after the first task finishes.

Tracey
8 years 4 months ago #6567

KHALED MKAREM

Hello Vivek,

Since the relationship is Finish - to - Finish. The activity ( B ) has duration of 5 days + 3 days Lag = 8 Days. However, The activity ( A ) has 7 days duration which is less than the total of activity ( B ). Thus, the total duration for both activities is 8 days.

The best thing to do is, draw two nodes with its relationship and you will figure out what is the correct answer for such scenario as I did :)
8 years 4 months ago #6566

KHALED MKAREM

Hello Vivek,

Since the relationship is Finish - to - Finish, The activity (B) has duration of 5 days with 3 days Lag. The total duration for activity (B) is 8 days. However, activity (A) has 7 days duration which is less than Activity B. Thus the total duration for both activities is 8 days.

Best way to understand the scenario is to draw two nodes namely A and B and draw the relationship between them, you will be able to figure it out as I did :)
8 years 4 months ago #6563

Vivek Gupta

refrence- Exam central

Activity A has a finish to finish relation ship with Activity B. Activity A has a duration of 7 days. Activity B has a duration of 5 days with 3 days lag. what is the total duration of activity A and B?

1) Day 12

2) Day 9

3) Day 7

4) Day 8

Can somebody explain me why Option D

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login