fbpx

Reply: BIG Thanks!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : BIG Thanks!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 3 months ago #6718

Anita Gupta

congratulations !! Andrew.
Yes. Memory dump work very well. Even i had used this while giving exam. I had written all the formulas which i had learned while studying . While solving the questions ,yes it helped me to save time.
Memory dump work like magic stick when ur worried about upcoming questions.. Use ur tutorial time for writing the memory dump on practice sheet provided by prometric centre.
8 years 4 months ago #6548

Ahmed Amin

Congratulation Andrew, Welcome to the club ;)

and nice tips by the way.
8 years 4 months ago #6531

Tracey South

Fantastic news Andy! Congratulations.

Tracey
8 years 4 months ago #6528

Yasir Mehmood

Congratulations Andrew! Earning the certification is a huge accomplishment especially as more and more jobs specifically ask for it for Project Manager positions.

I really like your suggestion about being positive and remaining dedicated to the process! It takes work but it is definitely worth it in the end. I would also add that all test takers should practice creating a brain dump a couple of days before your exam and time yourself so you can master it - it helps tremendously especially when your mind starts to get tired!

Congrats again and welcome to the PMP club!

P.S - for future test takers: I agree in principle with the message above that you do not need to get 100% of the answers right - just don't let your guard down! Remember that everything worth achieving requires hard work otherwise it wouldn't be valuable. I personally did mark the longer questions to come back to later. You'll have more than enough time to do so! Don't take any question lightly :)
8 years 4 months ago #6527

lazard

's Avatar

Also do not waste your time on difficult questions or wordy and long calculation questions. Have in mind that you just to answer about 80% the questions correctly. I passed my PMP with Proficiency on executing process Group and moderate Proficiency for the 4 other process Group. Thank you
8 years 4 months ago #6526

lazard

's Avatar

These are the right steps you have described. I would add. You should relax, you don't need to know everything or score 100% correct answers. Thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login