fbpx

Reply: I PASSED PMP EXAM ON FIRST ATTEMPT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I PASSED PMP EXAM ON FIRST ATTEMPT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 5 months ago #6303

Tracey South

Fantastic news! Congratulations.

Tracey
8 years 5 months ago #6302

Jeremy Papp

Great news! Congratulations.
8 years 5 months ago #6289

Dawn Upperman

Congratulations Sumanta! Thanks for sharing your Lessons learned.
8 years 5 months ago #6287

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations SUMANTA, well done ! and thanks for sharing your plan and lessons learnt
8 years 5 months ago #6286

Rahul Kakkar

Congratulations Sumanta! It's a great feeling to know when your efforts have finally paid off! Time to celebrate. Whenever you're free, it would be great if you give a more detailed "Lessons Learned" in our PMP exam lessons learned section.
8 years 5 months ago #6285

SUMANTA SHARMA

I appeared yesterday (5th Oct'2015) and passed my PMP exam in my first attempt. It was a wonderful lifetime experience with so much 'tension' throughout that 4 hrs. specially the time after clicking the end button of the survey portion!!
My preparation was based on PMBOK-5, Rita - 8th edition, Edwel 5.0, Andy Crowe book, Harold Kerzner book, Heldman 7th edition and 9th edition book by J. LeRoy Ward & Ginger Levin.
My primary concentration of questions bank was on Rita Fastrack v8 (1591 questions), Velociteach (600 questions), Edwel (200 questiions), Head first (200 questions + each chapter questions), Christopher Scordo (1040? questions), Sean Whitaker etc.etc. I did not try to do as many questions avilable in internet as I observed that there are many contradictions / errors in Answers.
It is a tough exam but answering 200 questions is accommodable in 4 hrs. A thorough reading of each chapter is required and an understanding of basic chapters rather than solving questions is more important.
Last suggestion is that fix a date of exam, read each chapter repeatedly, do plenty of 4 hrs. mock exams and just go for the real one. Have confidence on yourself.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login