fbpx

Reply: Fishbone analysis

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Fishbone analysis

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 6 months ago #6234

Ram

's Avatar

Dear Cornelius,

I have completed the PM Simulator papers with pretty good % of above 80 with Max of 87.5% in one paper & with ITTO 96%. So, taking other online sources of PMP exams to ascertain my level of knowledge.

Hence the questions for which I don't get any feedback/suggestion from their Forum,I posted here for clarity. However, I do agree that on the copy right & will refrain from posting.

Many thanks for your wonderful simulator & support teams.

Regards
Ram
8 years 6 months ago #6186

Cornelius Fichtner

Ram,

Please do not post any further questions from PM Study at this time. If you have concerns about their questions then please contact them directly -- after all, these questions are their copyright.

Thank you for understanding.
8 years 6 months ago #6185

Ram

's Avatar

Source : PM Study

Hi All,

I believe Fishbone/Cause & effect/Ishikawa all these are one & the same. Also this is part of all 3 Quality process. However for the below question i thought its part of value analysis & chose the answer as perform quality assurance. But that was incorrect.

Question:

As a project manager, you use fishbone diagram to analyze the root cause of a problem. This is performed in which of the following process?

Choice 1 Plan Quality Management

Choice 2 Verify Scope

Choice 3 Control Quality

Choice 4 Perform Quality Assurance

Correct Choice : 3

Justification :
Control Quality is the process of monitoring and recording results of executing the quality activities to assess performance and recommend necessary changes. A fishbone diagram or Ishikawa diagram, generally known as Cause and Effect diagram, is one of the tools and techniques of Control Quality process. It illustrates how various factors might be linked to potential problems or effects.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login