fbpx

Reply: Best answer for the question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Best answer for the question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 7 months ago #6033

Cornelius Fichtner

Nishant,

Are you aware that you can click on the "Feedback" button in the simulator, ask your question, and then a certified PMP on our support team will review and respond to your question?

Much simpler than posting it here... ;)
8 years 7 months ago #6032

Nishant Desai

Hello friends,

Please refer attached image showing a sample question from PM-Exam simulator quiz.

I chose Answer B as a best answer for this question, keeping in mind that if resources are not performing well as expected and a change (replacement of resources in this case) in resources is required, PM must issue a change request during "Manage Project Resource process". This change request in turn will need to be processed in "Perform Integrated Change Control Process" to analyze impact of replacing resources on a project. If Change request is approved, then PM should move to "Acquire Project team" Process where he can employ either negotiation or acquisition tool or any other appropriate technique.

However, exam simulator has identified Answer C as correct/best answer.

Can you please help me to understand what fundamental point did I miss while answering the question?

Thanks,
ND
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login