fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Best answer for the question

Best answer for the question 8 years 8 months ago #6032

• Nishant Desai
  • Nishant Desai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello friends,

Please refer attached image showing a sample question from PM-Exam simulator quiz.

I chose Answer B as a best answer for this question, keeping in mind that if resources are not performing well as expected and a change (replacement of resources in this case) in resources is required, PM must issue a change request during "Manage Project Resource process". This change request in turn will need to be processed in "Perform Integrated Change Control Process" to analyze impact of replacing resources on a project. If Change request is approved, then PM should move to "Acquire Project team" Process where he can employ either negotiation or acquisition tool or any other appropriate technique.

However, exam simulator has identified Answer C as correct/best answer.

Can you please help me to understand what fundamental point did I miss while answering the question?

Thanks,
ND
Attachments:

Best answer for the question 8 years 8 months ago #6033

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Nishant,

Are you aware that you can click on the "Feedback" button in the simulator, ask your question, and then a certified PMP on our support team will review and respond to your question?

Much simpler than posting it here... ;)
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login