fbpx

Reply: PMP PrepCast Final Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP PrepCast Final Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 9 months ago #5728

Dawn Upperman

Hi Narayan and Priscilla,
You both did really well on the PMP PrepCast final exam. I wish you luck as you continue your studies. Please let us know if you have any questions or need encouragement.
8 years 9 months ago #5727

Priscilla Devaan Jiwunde

Thank you Cornelius, your Prepcast videos are more than a class, it was really too much for me to take on while on the go, so I dedicated quiet time to listening and taking notes like I was in a class with you in front of the class speaking. I must say it is detailed and very structured as you said it would be; I had however purchased the Prepcast in December 2014 but while studying had to undergo a knee surgery in California and series of rehabilation sessions in the last 6months, so my PMP project plan had to be re-evaluated and replanned, hence my having to take the PMP Prepcast final exam at this time and I am pleased to say I passed it too with 22 scores out of 25. I write this to equally encourage everyone looking to take the prepcast final exam, that it is as Cornelius said, not all that difficult. I have also printed my certificate, but I will ask Narayan not to worry so much about these 25 questions in the PMP Prepcast Final Exam as he can obtain much more questions from the exam simulators which: Cornelius, Rita and other exam prep materials we may be using individually have for us to use. I am so glad I bought the Prepcast.
8 years 9 months ago #5714

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Narayan,

No there isn't. Here is what we say in our Student Workbook on page 8:

Please note that we do not publish the questions and answers to The Final Exam. Not even if you ask nicely... :laugh:

And so, even though you asked (VERY!) nicely... we will not publish the results or give you any additional insights. Consider this a "dry run" for your real PMP exam, where you will also not be able to review any detailed results.
8 years 9 months ago #5713

Narayan Shanbhag

Hello,

I just completed the PMP PrepCast Final Exam.
I passed with 23 correct answers out of 25 questions.

Is there a way I check back which questions I answered correctly & incorrectly & what the correct answers are for questions I answered incorrectly?

Thanks & Regards,

Narayan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login