Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMP PrepCast Final Exam

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 2 years 2 months ago #5713

• Narayan Shanbhag
  • Narayan Shanbhag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I just completed the PMP PrepCast Final Exam.
I passed with 23 correct answers out of 25 questions.

Is there a way I check back which questions I answered correctly & incorrectly & what the correct answers are for questions I answered incorrectly?

Thanks & Regards,

Narayan

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 2 years 2 months ago #5714

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 182
Hello Narayan,

No there isn't. Here is what we say in our Student Workbook on page 8:

Please note that we do not publish the questions and answers to The Final Exam. Not even if you ask nicely... :laugh:

And so, even though you asked (VERY!) nicely... we will not publish the results or give you any additional insights. Consider this a "dry run" for your real PMP exam, where you will also not be able to review any detailed results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Priscilla Devaan Jiwunde, Narayan Shanbhag
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 2 years 2 months ago #5727

• Priscilla Devaan Jiwunde
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Cornelius, your Prepcast videos are more than a class, it was really too much for me to take on while on the go, so I dedicated quiet time to listening and taking notes like I was in a class with you in front of the class speaking. I must say it is detailed and very structured as you said it would be; I had however purchased the Prepcast in December 2014 but while studying had to undergo a knee surgery in California and series of rehabilation sessions in the last 6months, so my PMP project plan had to be re-evaluated and replanned, hence my having to take the PMP Prepcast final exam at this time and I am pleased to say I passed it too with 22 scores out of 25. I write this to equally encourage everyone looking to take the prepcast final exam, that it is as Cornelius said, not all that difficult. I have also printed my certificate, but I will ask Narayan not to worry so much about these 25 questions in the PMP Prepcast Final Exam as he can obtain much more questions from the exam simulators which: Cornelius, Rita and other exam prep materials we may be using individually have for us to use. I am so glad I bought the Prepcast.
Anticipating the PMP exam and the preparations that go with it keep you looking forward to the joy of walking out of that hall as a PMP :-)

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 2 years 2 months ago #5728

• Dawn Upperman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Hi Narayan and Priscilla,
You both did really well on the PMP PrepCast final exam. I wish you luck as you continue your studies. Please let us know if you have any questions or need encouragement.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasAhmed AminScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaERIC BARTLETTGail FreedmanKevin NasonSteven Mudrinich, PMPMark Wuenscher, PMPJohn WolvertonTracy Shagnea, PMPJada Garrett

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Join the upcoming PMP Exam Coaching Class with Coach Dan Ryan. 5 Weeks of Live Coaching for just $49. Learn More...