fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP PrepCast Final Exam

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 8 years 10 months ago #5713

• Narayan Shanbhag
  • Narayan Shanbhag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I just completed the PMP PrepCast Final Exam.
I passed with 23 correct answers out of 25 questions.

Is there a way I check back which questions I answered correctly & incorrectly & what the correct answers are for questions I answered incorrectly?

Thanks & Regards,

Narayan

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 8 years 10 months ago #5714

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hello Narayan,

No there isn't. Here is what we say in our Student Workbook on page 8:

Please note that we do not publish the questions and answers to The Final Exam. Not even if you ask nicely... :laugh:

And so, even though you asked (VERY!) nicely... we will not publish the results or give you any additional insights. Consider this a "dry run" for your real PMP exam, where you will also not be able to review any detailed results.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Priscilla Devaan Jiwunde, Narayan Shanbhag

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 8 years 10 months ago #5727

• Priscilla Devaan Jiwunde
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Cornelius, your Prepcast videos are more than a class, it was really too much for me to take on while on the go, so I dedicated quiet time to listening and taking notes like I was in a class with you in front of the class speaking. I must say it is detailed and very structured as you said it would be; I had however purchased the Prepcast in December 2014 but while studying had to undergo a knee surgery in California and series of rehabilation sessions in the last 6months, so my PMP project plan had to be re-evaluated and replanned, hence my having to take the PMP Prepcast final exam at this time and I am pleased to say I passed it too with 22 scores out of 25. I write this to equally encourage everyone looking to take the prepcast final exam, that it is as Cornelius said, not all that difficult. I have also printed my certificate, but I will ask Narayan not to worry so much about these 25 questions in the PMP Prepcast Final Exam as he can obtain much more questions from the exam simulators which: Cornelius, Rita and other exam prep materials we may be using individually have for us to use. I am so glad I bought the Prepcast.
Anticipating the PMP exam and the preparations that go with it keep you looking forward to the joy of walking out of that hall as a PMP :-)

PMP PrepCast Final Exam 8 years 10 months ago #5728

• Dawn Upperman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi Narayan and Priscilla,
You both did really well on the PMP PrepCast final exam. I wish you luck as you continue your studies. Please let us know if you have any questions or need encouragement.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login