fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study Partner?

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5508

• Mohammad jarrah
  • Mohammad jarrah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello dear;

I am also working on getting the PMP, i finished some material and some exams.

It will be great to get partner to continue in this.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5509

• sathishj
  • sathishj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi.
Nice to see your mail.i start preparing 1 week back and it is good to share knowledge and improve for final exm

Thanks
J sathish
Pune
India

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5510

• Mohammad jarrah
  • Mohammad jarrah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would be happy to join.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5511

• iehe
  • iehe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I require a partner too. Let work together.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5512

• Jürgen
  • Jürgen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello all,

I am also looking for a study partner, I am from Salzburg/Austria. Due to the fact that i failed on my first attempt I am trying to get it done in July this year.

I really have to go further now, i also made a lot of test exams on the ipad, but i found out that this questions are not in common with the real exam.
I got a tip from another PMP just do a lot of questions and therefore i would like to study with someone. it is possible to go via LYNC or even skype mostly from 7pm GMT onwards

If anyone wanna join me feel free to get in contact with me under (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5513

• Juergen Falkensteiner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,

I am from Salzburg Austria and I am also searching for a study partner here in Europe (can also be from anywhere else but the timezone is mostly a killer.

I already took an exam but i failed, thought i can do it with my practical experience, but this was a wrong assumption.

If someone wanna join me feel free to get in contact with me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), we can have soem skype or LYNC sessions

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5514

• Krushna
  • Krushna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,

I would be more than happy to help you. Please do let me your requirements as well as expectations.

FYI - I am from Hyderabad, India.

Krushna

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5516

• Kim Samuels
  • Kim Samuels's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am interested in a study partner. I will be taking the simulation exam this week. I would complete the first read and have went the several lectures. I will be prepared to start next Tuesday, May 19th. 7:00PM EST. Will that work for you?

Thanks

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5517

• Jonathan Robinson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am in Boston and interested in small virtual study group anytime between 19-23 EST would be best for me. If this works for you, please connect with me on linkedin /in/publisherboy by the end of the week.

Based the response, I'd be happy to determine a medium (Skype, Hangouts, etc) and moderate our initial session.

Looking forward to studying together.
Last edit: by Jonathan Robinson. Reason: Added more call to action.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5518

• Sankara
  • Sankara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi

I'm planning to take up the exam sometime in June first week and looking for a study partner. If you are interested, please write to me. I would appreciate if you could reply me back.

Have a good day.

Thanks,
Sankara

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5520

• Sankara
  • Sankara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi

Presently I have taken 3 exams from pm prepcast and scored about 80% correct. Please let me know how can we proceed?

I'm in USA and I follow ET.

Have a good day.

Thanks,
Sankara

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5521

• Oluwakemi Raji
  • Oluwakemi Raji's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,
I am based in Edmonton, Alberta and seeking a study partner. I have gone through Precast audio/video study and now reading Rita/PMBok. Looking at sitting the exam sometime in July. Contact me via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
All the best to everyone

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5522

• Asim Shaikh
  • Asim Shaikh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Please contact me as I am planning to take the exam.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5523

• Felicia Valenzuela
  • Felicia Valenzuela's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, I have just started studying for my PMP exam which I will be taking on June 27th but am very interested in a study partner. Please let me know if you are interested. I am in Arizona but available on many schedules. Thank you for your interest.

Take care,
Felicia

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5524

• Asim Shaikh
  • Asim Shaikh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Please contact me as I am planning to take the exam.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5525

• Murali
  • Murali's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jennifer,
greetings,
I would like to be the study partner..as I am preparing for the PMP certification. this quarter..

With thanks and regards
Muralidhar R D, (Murralii or Dmr)
B,E, CCNA, RDBMS, ITILv3, VMWare, CLOUDF,PMP ( Trained ),Cloud Security,CMS,IBM Accredited Associate Project Manager
Project Manager, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, Cloud, Infra Projects
[ SO Global Delivery > Global Services Management > Global Transition & Transformation ]
Cell:- 919900243110

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5526

• umana
  • umana's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
i am interested in being your study partner,hoping to write the PMP exams soonest.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5527

• Srichandra
  • Srichandra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jennifer,

Happy to team up with you if you are still looking for a partner. I work in Bangalore, India. Drop me a line on my email id or call

Sri
91 9611784327

You can get my details on linkedin as well

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5529

• Karen
  • Karen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Rakesh,

I'm also in Vancouver, Canada and looking for a study partner. I've read the PMBOK once and have gone through the first 23 PrepCast videos. Would you like to connect?

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5535

• Piyush
  • Piyush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I can be virtual study partner for those who need one. I am based out of India. I have done my certification and I do take PMP sessions for my employer. I can work with guys to learn from you all and be smarter :)

Shoot me mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. :P

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5536

• Hamyai
  • Hamyai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi , Jenni
I am also preparing to take the PMP exam within the next couple of months.
I am ready to cooperate with you , share our experience and findings.
\wish you good luck and success.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5537

• Joseph Washington
  • Joseph Washington's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm in the process of ramping up to take the PMP exam. I'd like a study partner. I will be ready in June to sit for the exam. Please feel free to reach out to me to see if we are suited to be study buddies!

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5538

• Karan
  • Karan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

Its been sometime i cleared my exam. But, if you are some help with the preparation, sample questions, anything else. I can be approached.

Thanks.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5541

• Basant Rimal
  • Basant Rimal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jennifer,

I am also preparing for PMP exam and glad to be study partner. I did one attempt but could not succeed.

Thanks,

Basant

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5544

• Jennifer Persaud
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi All,

I am super excited to see so many responses. It's a great PMP community we have going for each other. Just a little update, Tahir and I spoke yesterday and it looks we will start our study sessions the weekend after next.

Unfortunately, between my work schedule along with studying I only have time to study with one person until my exam date. I wish I had posted this earlier and therefore began studying with experts like yourselves about two months ago. I do hope everyone is connecting and either starting 1:1 or group sessions. Personally, I found when there is someone depending on you there is no room for slacking.

I must say, Cornelius thank for posting this topic on your newsletter. I am astounded by the amount of responses and interest. I would not have been successful in finding a study partner without your post. Thank you!

Good luck to everyone and their studies. I promise the moment I pass the PMP I will definitely post it here and maybe share the great news with the world. :unsure: If I don't pass, then no updates. :-)

Regards,
Jennifer

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5545

• Hassan Raza
  • Hassan Raza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have completely finished pmbok twice and did some exercise questions from few web site, I will like you to join me for study and I have lot of resources to share just need some motivation to take the exam in July.

Thanks
Hassan Raza

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5546

• Cherie Durkin
  • Cherie Durkin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If you are located in the Greenville, SC area message me. I spend my entire day on the phone... would like to have a study partner but in person would be more meaningful.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5548

• Moustafa
  • Moustafa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,

I can help you out.

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5550

• Lylie King
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hassan here's my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to discuss further. thanks

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5556

• Ayman Alfayez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I would love to have a partner in Riyadh

best,,

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5567

• Carlos Munoz
  • Carlos Munoz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jonathan,
I would be interested in joining a small group.
please send me an email and we can sync up.
Thanks,
Carlos Munoz

Study Partner 8 years 11 months ago #5570

• Lylie King
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Felicia

I'm in Colorado can you call me to frate out study sessions? I plan to take my exam June 28th.

720 355 7549
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5615

• Noor Malik
  • Noor Malik's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Shoot me an email, I'd be interested - thanks

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5624

• Lylie King
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
What's your email,

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5628

• Kathy
  • Kathy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Where do you live? I'd be glad to have a study buddy as well. I'm near LAX.

Kathy

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5629

• Kathy
  • Kathy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Virtual study groups, anyone?

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5631

• Jaya shashidhar
  • Jaya shashidhar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Kathy,
I am currently preparing for PMP exam. I am in week 2 of my preparation. I live in North east. If you are interested to partner with me ( virtual) we can meet once or even twice a week. Let me know your thoughts.

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5634

• Ayman Alfayez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
and this is my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5637

• Lylie King
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes. Had my emails for virtual group. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Study Partner 8 years 10 months ago #5725

• Lata
  • Lata's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jennifer,

I am also looking for a study partner for PMP studies. So far I have completed one reading of PMBOK and one reading of Rita's book. and taking Rita's questions after each chapter. Please let me know how far are you in preparation and whether you are still looking for study partner. We can Skype and meet to get on speed. I plan to appear for exam in the end of July 2015.

Thanks and looking forward to your response.

Study Partner 5 years 5 months ago #15431

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Jennifer,
Am interested in having a study partner, however am afraid i'd drag you behind, I just began started studying. Please if that is okay, we may get it done. Thank you
Becky

Study Partner 4 years 1 month ago #20281

• Megan
  • Megan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi I’m taking the exam in May 2020 and am looking for a study partner. I live in Northern NJ.

Megan

Study Partner 4 years 1 month ago #20289

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
For anyone looking to partner up with Honglin Li to study for the PMP Exam, please send us a message at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the following information:

-Name
-Email Address
-Subject Title: Study Group with Honglin Li

We will forward your information to the email address Honglin registered in this forum so you may contact each other personally. For security purposes, we don't allow people to add in their email address in this forum.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login