fbpx

Reply: Identify Stakeholder Process -

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Identify Stakeholder Process -

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 1 week ago #5288

Murambwa Clever Haparari

Thanx Rahul for the clarification.....the documenting in detail is what I could have missed in one of the question.
9 years 1 week ago #5287

Rahul Kakkar

Hi Murambwa,

I believe that we should carry out an initial gathering exercise to classify the stakeholders according to their interest, influence, and involvement in the project, taking into consideration the fact that the affect or influence of a stakeholder may not occur or become evident until later stages in the project or phase.

Once we've had that matrix ready, we should proceed to document in details the needs and requirements of the stakeholders whose relationships are necessary to ensure the success of the project.
9 years 1 week ago #5285

Murambwa Clever Haparari

Hie guys

If you realise that your project has many stakeholders do you make an effort to gather all their needs, and only document the needs for the Key Stakeholders.

I have attempted 2 practice questions, and both didn't have the same answer, in fact both answers were correct in the other, and both wrong.

one had document only requirements and needs of Key stakeholders because the PM usually has limited time as the correct answer. The other had gather all stakeholder requirements.

I was wondering, is gathering and documenting the differentiators here.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login