fbpx

Reply: Need to know if I have studies enough for PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need to know if I have studies enough for PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 3 months ago #4878

Rahul Kakkar

I think you should do fine with those scores Abhirup and that you should go ahead with the exam. As Joy mentioned, don't think about the end result anymore. I myself did not have high scores in my mock exam to give me 100% confidence that'll I'll crack the exam. All I knew was to give it my best shot. Get plenty of rest prior to the exam. Have a chocolate or an energy bar prior to the exam. While some say that you can take breaks, I did not manage to have any time to leave the exam hall to eat something from the snacks table as that was quite far from my seat and that you have to go through security checks each time. Therefore I recommend you eat something prior to the exam. Good luck and hoping to see you certified!
9 years 3 months ago #4877

Joy Iyer

Abhirup, with simulator scores like that I think you should definitely pass. The only person who can spoil this for you now is YOU!

My advice is that during the exam do not lose focus. Be focused on answering the question in front of you and do not try to do simultaneous analysis of how you are doing overall in the exam. It can only help you panic.

Leave the job of computing your performance to the computer ;)

Also, keep an eye on the clock. In my experience I had more spare time when working on the simulator but no spare time on the actual exam itself.

Good luck and look forward to a YAHOO! from your end soon :)
9 years 3 months ago #4874

Binh

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius,
It's work now, I understand it, I also re-read page 262. It's my gap in my knowledge, Thanks for advice.

@Abhirup
Good luck :P , all the best
9 years 3 months ago #4873

Cornelius Fichtner

Binh - Please try again - should be fixed.

www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...ssignment-matrix-ram

If it doesn't work, click on "Search" (TOP RIGHT, NEXT TO HELP) and look for "RAM".
9 years 3 months ago #4872

Craig Arcuri

Hello Abhirup,
My study timeframe was similar to yours. I was 4 days before the exam and considering pushing my date out 3 weeks (at a loss of $75). I think it is common to have doubts. It is a stressful time. I chose to go ahead with the exam at the regularly scheduled time and it turned out well. I found that I was very nervous at the exam but writing down my brain dump and focusing on the task at hand got rid of the nerves quickly. I think my highest practice score was an 84 but my last practice exam was a little lower. But it was time for me to take the exam. I think you'll do well. Best of luck.
9 years 3 months ago #4871

Binh

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius Fichtner,
I tried to access the link which you recommend, but it looks damage
the message I received as below
"Oops-a-Daisy... Page Not Found

Something didn't go as planned and the page you were looking for could not be found. Please select:"
Could you please recommend another source. Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login