Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Need PMBOK soft copy

Need PMBOK soft copy 2 years 1 month ago #4742

• Mohammad Fawwaz AbuLehya
  • Fresh Boarder
hi everyone
please i need PMBOK soft copy to prepare for PMP exam in deep...
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Cornelius Fichtner.

Need PMBOK soft copy 2 years 1 month ago #4743

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 157
Mohammed,

Not a problem! As a member of PMI you receive a free copy of the PMBOK Guide. Here is how to get it: It's that easy (and legal!) to get your free copy of the PMBOK Guide.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Need PMBOK soft copy 2 years 1 month ago #4745

• Mohammad Fawwaz AbuLehya
  • Fresh Boarder
dear
i can't login to PMI site, it is giving me user not available, i used same user & PW which i used to login here

Need PMBOK soft copy 2 years 1 month ago #4746

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 157
Mohammed,

We are not PMI, so your username for this website will not work on the PMI website! You have to become a member of PMI, pay the membership fee, and then PMI will give you your own username and password.

The PMI membership fee is $129 per year. That seems like a lot, but you will save money on your PMP exam. Here is how from an article that I wrote:
If you are not already a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), join. You are not required to be a member of PMI to take the PMP® Exam, but being a member can lead to substantial savings. The cost of membership is only $129 USD plus a $10 USD application fee, which is negligible compared to the savings you can see. First, you will receive a member discount of $150 USD for the PMP® Exam. Second, you will have access to resource material at a reduced cost or even free. As a member of PMI you will have access to a free PDF copy of “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)”, a savings of around $40 to $50 USD. Third, as a PMI member you will have access to PMI eReads which contains several PMP® prep books that you can read online at no cost.

So my recommendation: Become a PMI member and get all these discounts. You pay $139 but your discount is at least $190 for your PMP exam and PMBOK Guide.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®