fbpx

Reply: Exam Website

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Website

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 7 months ago #382

Laszlo Kremmer MBA, PMP

Dear Cornelius, Thank you for your quick reply! Regards, Laszlo
14 years 7 months ago #380

Cornelius Fichtner

Laszlo,

No problem - our support team will contact you and help. The new exam website has only been active since July 1st and if you purchased your PrepCast before then you may not yet have an account.

By the way: You may notice that I edited your original question in this forum. I removed the link/URL to our exam website from your message because the link/URL to that website is somewhat "secret" and is only revealed to customers 2 weeks after their purchase of the PrepCast.
14 years 7 months ago #378

Laszlo Kremmer MBA, PMP

Dear Cornelius,

I tried to login at [URL REMOVED BY MODERATOR] to take my final exam and gain the 35 contact hours, but no success. I used the same ID & PWD what I use here at http://www.project-management-prepcast.com. I get the: "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet" error message. I tried tho recover my ID but got another error message: "Your username reminder failed because a User with the specified e-mail address could not be found.." I tired to recover my PWD and got the error message: "Your password reset request failed because a User with the specified username and e-mail address could not be found.." I also tried to use the original ID & PWD what I received from OSP when I purchased the PMPrepCast but did not work either. My Customer ID is: 75565

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Laszlo

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login