fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Website

Exam Website 14 years 8 months ago #378

• Laszlo Kremmer MBA, PMP
  • Laszlo Kremmer MBA, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Cornelius,

I tried to login at [URL REMOVED BY MODERATOR] to take my final exam and gain the 35 contact hours, but no success. I used the same ID & PWD what I use here at http://www.project-management-prepcast.com. I get the: "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet" error message. I tried tho recover my ID but got another error message: "Your username reminder failed because a User with the specified e-mail address could not be found.." I tired to recover my PWD and got the error message: "Your password reset request failed because a User with the specified username and e-mail address could not be found.." I also tried to use the original ID & PWD what I received from OSP when I purchased the PMPrepCast but did not work either. My Customer ID is: 75565

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Laszlo
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Re:Exam Website 14 years 8 months ago #380

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Laszlo,

No problem - our support team will contact you and help. The new exam website has only been active since July 1st and if you purchased your PrepCast before then you may not yet have an account.

By the way: You may notice that I edited your original question in this forum. I removed the link/URL to our exam website from your message because the link/URL to that website is somewhat "secret" and is only revealed to customers 2 weeks after their purchase of the PrepCast.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Exam Website 14 years 8 months ago #382

• Laszlo Kremmer MBA, PMP
  • Laszlo Kremmer MBA, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Cornelius, Thank you for your quick reply! Regards, Laszlo
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login