fbpx

Reply: MY PMP EXAM ELIGIBILITY IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : MY PMP EXAM ELIGIBILITY IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 5 months ago #4699

Michael DeCicco

If you have never spoken to the staff at PMI, then you will be happily surprised how knowledgeable and helpful they are. You won't get an automatic computer helpdesk. They are in the Eastern U.S. timezone. I don't know what your options are at this point. You will have a chance to explain your situation I'm sure. I hope you don't mind sharing what you do after this situation is resolved because we can include the lessons learned in our Frequently Asked Question Hall of Fame.
9 years 5 months ago #4698

Flora

's Avatar

Hi Kamil,
Dont let yourself be shame because your exam date has expired.PMP Certification is not end of the world .It is only an added advantage to your profile .There are lot of ther priorities in life that might have not allowed you to write the exam and not because you are not capable of .
Contact PMI and if you are interested to renew the eligibility start studying again or if you have time to read contnously for the remaining few days give it a try .One of my friends took this challenge of taking 3 weeks off from work and prepare for the exam .Her dates were to expire in 30 days. She cleared the exam with profiency in all knowledge area.
Nothing is impossible if we are fully into .If you are not able to make it also dont panic you are more worth than just a certification .
Good Luck to you.
9 years 5 months ago #4659

Dawn Upperman

Hi Kamil,
It is a shame you are in this situation. Have you scheduled an exam date ? If you did, then you may want to take the exam. If you happen to pass, that would be great. If you have not scheduled an exam yet, I would suggest you contact PMI directly to see what your options are at this point. Good luck either way!
9 years 5 months ago #4653

Kamil Jimoh

Please I need Advice on what to do as my PMP EXAM ELIGIBILITY PERIOD will expire in a month now while i just start full preparation for the exam recently. Please i need advice on best thing i should do, also i want to know if i wait till the eligibility period expires will i still reapply in the same way i applied in first time. THANKS

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login