Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question Forum FAQ Hall Of Fame

Forum FAQ Hall Of Fame 3 years 7 months ago #4631

• Conrado Cuevas
  • Conrado Cuevas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
The most common questions posted in our forum are now compiled in one document. Click here to learn what those questions are and their answers:
FAQ Hall of Fame
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael DeCicco
Last Edit: by Conrado Cuevas.

Forum FAQ Hall Of Fame 1 year 9 months ago #7754

• Rasheed
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,
I'm about to start reading for PMP exam and need everything I need to pass the exam well. from, pmbokgard, exam simulation Softwear, Pm prepcast etc.
Thank

Forum FAQ Hall Of Fame 2 months 2 weeks ago #13161

• Ailen Pedraza
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I made a visually cohesive map to help me learn PMP materials, I am a visual learner and couldn't study using the PMBOK, I passed on my first attempt, above target!
here is a link to my PMP FlowMAP www.linkedin.com/pulse/pmp-exam-success-...h-ailen-pedraza-pmp/

Forum FAQ Hall Of Fame 1 month 3 weeks ago #13401

• Mark Lacattiva
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow Ailen...very impressive...very generous of you to share your had work with others!
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasTimothy EnallsScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaERIC BARTLETTKevin NasonSteven Mudrinich, PMPMark Wuenscher, PMPJohn WolvertonTracy Shagnea, PMPJada GarrettMark LacattivaPatrick Floris PhD PMPTy Weston, PMPGenevieve Pluviose, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login