fbpx

Reply: Complete process flow of the 47 processes

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Complete process flow of the 47 processes

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12831

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you Ahmed
6 years 3 months ago #12621

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Rahul,

Could you please share the knowledge with me please of the bigger picture of PMP processes? Thanks
8 years 4 months ago #6516

Muhammad Uzair

's Avatar

I was intrigued by the issue under discussion too. So much that I attempted to create one myself. I believe concept of basic flow do exist in the processes of Initiating, Planning and Closing process groups. My chart focuses on flow of processes in initiating and planning process group. Though it needs improvements, however it does make things a bit clear and easy to understand. The chart is available here:
[Link removed by administrator due to copyright concerns.]
9 years 1 month ago #5181

Rahul Kakkar

No problem Bob :)

Although I've cleared the PMP now, that link is a useful reference for anyone else who'd be interested!

Thanks for posting.
9 years 1 month ago #5176

Robert Treacy

Hello Rahul,

I apologize for not getting you name correct previously, I must have confused this another posting. I found a diagram by Sean Whitaker that attempts to flow chart the "big picture". It is at this link:
seanwhitaker.com/pmp-study/
under How to Pass the PMP Exam, slide #32. You can try to reproduce it yourself using his "Process Mapping Game" at the same link. I still think 3_D is needed to disentangle everything!

-Bob
9 years 1 month ago #5122

Rahul Kakkar

Robert Treacy wrote: Hi Kruger,

I see this is an old thread, but I just recently joined. I started to do this and it turned out to be a very busy diagram in B&W. I may try again after exam pressure is off, clock is ticking...

I did a quick search and did not find a comprehensive flow diagram. I thought if I attempt this again, it would at least have to be in color and perhaps also in 3D !!

-Bob

Hi Bob,

Haha yes I had come onto a similar conclusion, thereafter which I dropped the idea.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login