fbpx

Reply: Exam question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 10 months ago #4201

Dilanka Tyrer

thank you, understood!
9 years 10 months ago #4200

Cornelius Fichtner

Dilanka,

Yes. You can go back and change every answer to every question that you select on The PMP Exam. However... I DO NOT SUGGEST that you do this! This is because every time you change your answer, you are probably changing it from "correct" to "incorrect". Most people agree on this. Here are a three statements that support this, that I've collected over the years from various sources:
  • www.testtakingtips.com : Don't keep on changing your answer; usually your first choice is the right one, unless you misread the question
  • www.studygs.net : Only change your first answers when you are sure of the correction, or other clues in the test cue you to change.
  • University of Nebraska: Change an answer only for a very good reason. Usually your first answer is best.
So in other words: Your "gut" instinct and first choice is usually correct and you should not change it. If you finish the exam "early" then click "end exam" and don't second guess yourself!
9 years 10 months ago #4199

Dilanka Tyrer

Hello,

Can I go back to answer questions I skipped or re-select a different answer to a question during the exam if I finish ahead of time?

I am continually finishing questions ahead of time, i need to figure out how to use the time left effectively.

Thanks for your help!

Dilanka

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login