fbpx

Reply: Formula Study Guide

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Formula Study Guide

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 1 month ago #4042

Cornelius Fichtner

Karl,

The upgrade options are explained here and were sent out to all subscribers of our newsletters several times starting December 2012:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...ffer-to-our-students

As you can see in the article, the upgrade period has now expired.
10 years 1 month ago #4039

Karl Pisarczyk

Cornelius,

Hello and thank you. I actually passed the PMP (PMBOK 4E) and purchased a few of your products which helped me considerably in passing the exam.

For those that have previous editions of your Formula Guide and just want to upgrade to the current Formula Guide (for reference purposes only), could we get a free upgrade or purchase it for a reduced price?

Karl
10 years 1 month ago #4036

Cornelius Fichtner

Karl,

I'm currently in the Philippines on business/vacation, which is why I did not respond right away.

Yes there are differences. However, we did not track these in detail, because we recommend to our students not to worry about the changes, but instead just focus on the new formulas. So I cannot really tell you what exactly the changes are. If I remember correctly, then PMI made some changes to the earned value formulas, and some EV formulas are no longer mentioned in the PMBOK Guide. But that's just from memory.

My recommendation is the same as always: Do not use any materials based on the previous PMBOK Guide if you are planning to pass the current PMP exam, because the information is very likely outdated and may cause you to fail the exam. It's as simple as that.
10 years 1 month ago #4035

Karl Pisarczyk

Hello? Can somebody please respond?
10 years 1 month ago #4029

Karl Pisarczyk

I purchased and currently have the Formula Study Guide for PMBOK 4E.

Is there any difference between the Formula Study Guide 4E vs 5E version?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login