fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 2 months ago #3999

BIJIT SINGHA

Congratulations Charmaine!
10 years 2 months ago #3997

Charmaine Wilson

Hello Cornelius, your questions are AWESOME!!!! I will definitely share your site with anyone who wants to pass the PMP exam the first time. I would like to thank you for everything. This is what I did. I took the 4 day PMP class room training and then studied the course material in conjunction with the PMBOK 5th edition. Please note, do not attempt the PMP exam without incorporating the PMBOX in your studying. The PMBOX is critical to your success. The next thing I did was to purchase the PMP prep test from Cornelius. This was the best decision I have ever made and money well spent. Now even though you have the tools, you have to use the tools, so every evening I would test myself with the multiple choice questions. Don't get frustrated by your score in the beginning. Rome was not built in a day. Also, practice makes perfect. NEVER GIVE UP!!!!. Then I schedule the exam. I know that I would not have passed this exam if I did not have Cornelius's multiple choice questions. I felt that they were more in line with the type of questions you would see on the exam. I took the whole 4 1/2 hours. I am a morning person so I scheduled my exam 9 a.m. in the morning. When I saw CONGRATULATIONS you have passed on the computer screen. I was filled with a lot of emotions....I just can't explain the feeling but I was so relieved and happy that all the sacrifices that I made was worth it in the end. You can do it too.

Thank you again
Charmaine Wilson, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login