fbpx

Reply: simulator access

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : simulator access

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 3 months ago #3972

Sachin Vehale

Hi Prepcast team

I had sent you screenshot of my exam appointment in December , however I have not heard anything from you yet. I have not received access details to exam simulator. today is 28th DEC & I have exam on 30DEC. Still waiting . please assist. Thank you

Following is what you mentioned in your newletter on 1st December

Good news for anyone taking their PMP exam in December 2013!

We are offering free access to all 1,800 questions in our PMP Exam Simulator ( www.pm-exam-simulator.com ) during the final 3 days leading up to your December 2013 PMP exam.

For example, if your exam is on December 2nd, then you get free access from November 29 - December 2. Now isn't that exciting? Prepare for your PMP Exam before taking the real thing!

Simply write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and attach a screenshot from the Prometric website that shows your appointment confirmation. We will send you a username & password for The PMP Exam Simulator 3 days before your exam and you can then practice using 1,800 questions for free.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login