fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Exam Simulator

Exam Simulator 10 years 3 months ago #3922

• ANANTHAKRISHNAN RAMACHANDRAN
  • ANANTHAKRISHNAN RAMACHANDRAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

I had purchased the PMP Exam simulator(90 day access) in August and received confimation mail saying that the account will get activated once the simulator website is accessed.I recently logged into the website and found that there was no activate account option and i am not able to view the exams link(screenshot is attached).Kindly clarify.

Thanks
Ananth
The topic has been locked.

Exam Simulator 10 years 3 months ago #3923

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Ananth,

A request like this is handled by our support team, which can be reached by writing to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will go ahead and manually create a ticket for you. You will then receive a separate email from our support system.

Please do not post requests like this in our forum here, so that we can keep the forum open for discussions about PMP exam topics and free from support requests. Thank you for understanding.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login