fbpx

Reply: PMP Study Group

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Study Group

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 6 months ago #3766

Revaz Margania

Hello,

Could you give your timeline, so that we find out if we could collaborate?

Hello,

You can find me on linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/revazmargania/ my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and you can add me.

BR,

Revaz
10 years 6 months ago #3765

Revaz Margania

Sorry,

This is too late with my timeline, although some people in this thread replied with same timeline, you can talk with them.

Other than that, you can find me on linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/revazmargania/ my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and you can add me.

BR,

Revaz
10 years 6 months ago #3764

Revaz Margania

Hello,

You can find me on linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/revazmargania/ my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and you can add me.

We will discuss the rest there.

BR,

Revaz
10 years 6 months ago #3763

Raj Naveen

Guy,
Instead of requesting to add in.. Why cant we just post our strategy of studying here,

Ok. I go first.

First i read Head first based on 4-edition PMBOK, as latest edition is not released yet. This is just for pleasure, and enjoyment. This stage, i have finished.

Second, reading Rita book now, more than read, understand seriously. Planning to read PMBOK after finishing Rita.

Take one assessment test, pre-assessment test from PM Prepcast. Then take PM Prepcast course, and take test.

Repeat study of Rita and PMBOK. Meanwhile apply for PMI Membership and PMP exam(Hope i am not selected for audit).

Take the exam and pass!!!
10 years 6 months ago #3762

Velmurugan Ramalingam

Count me as well. I just started.
10 years 6 months ago #3761

Raj Naveen

Count me in also.

Am planning to clear before mid december this year.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login