Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

ITTOs 3 years 2 months ago #3667

• Terry Gurwara
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Everyone!

A good possibility that this question has been asked n number of times and I should have searched more in the db on this forum of a possibly answer.

I started preparing in the month of July , its been a little more than a month I am preparing, had to re- baseline once my schedule baselines once :-)...i am still not able to find the best possible way to somehow fit the process of getting a grip on the inputs, TT and outputs. Not talking about memorising them, but i am sure, there must be someway, someone might have found a best way to do this, so once can understand and eventually get a grip in such a way, that if out of my sleep if someone asks me what are the TT used in Sequence Activities, i should be able to think and answer, answer right!

Can anyone help me?

Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP