fbpx

Reply: I passed!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 7 months ago #3652

Cornelius Fichtner

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have removed the "XLS File" from this post for two reasons. First of all it contains copyrighted material from PMI and we are not allowed to publish it in this form. Second, the XLS was based on the "old" PMBOK Guide 4th edition, which is now outdated and should not be used any longer for exam preparation.

Thank you for understanding and not posting any "derivative products" that you created based on the PMBOK Guide.
10 years 7 months ago #3650

Brijesh Kumar Shukla

Congratulation Patrick, thanks to share xls file.
10 years 7 months ago #3644

Janet Stevenson

Congratulations and Thanks for the spreadsheet.
10 years 7 months ago #3633

Mohammed Almohimeed

Congratulations Pat
10 years 7 months ago #3631

Touhami Ghilani

Congratulation for your PMP. I am preparing for the PMP 5th edition, so I hope it will be easy too.
I targetting mid-August.

Cheers
Touhami
10 years 8 months ago #3620

Patrick Boone

Thanks much to PM-Precast and the myriad of exam questions, I passed the PMP exam!

The key to my success was the ability to write over 1000 exam questions, including several quizzes and 4 x 200 question exams - three of which on this site. I actually found the exam to be fairly easy (don't tell PMI!), as did one of my colleagues - due to preparation time.

My advice: don't get hung up on Moderate vs. Below vs Proficient. As I was writing test exams I would be proficient in one area, and below in another, then the next quiz, it would be the opposite. My end result was proficient in 3, below in 1, and moderate in 1...but I didn't take much stock in it.

I studied pretty hard for 5 weeks. Write lots of tests, read a help book, study with PM Prepcast!

Cheers,
Pat

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login