fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I passed!

I passed! 10 years 8 months ago #3620

• Patrick Boone
  • Patrick Boone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks much to PM-Precast and the myriad of exam questions, I passed the PMP exam!

The key to my success was the ability to write over 1000 exam questions, including several quizzes and 4 x 200 question exams - three of which on this site. I actually found the exam to be fairly easy (don't tell PMI!), as did one of my colleagues - due to preparation time.

My advice: don't get hung up on Moderate vs. Below vs Proficient. As I was writing test exams I would be proficient in one area, and below in another, then the next quiz, it would be the opposite. My end result was proficient in 3, below in 1, and moderate in 1...but I didn't take much stock in it.

I studied pretty hard for 5 weeks. Write lots of tests, read a help book, study with PM Prepcast!

Cheers,
Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose Orozco

I passed! 10 years 8 months ago #3631

• Touhami Ghilani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Congratulation for your PMP. I am preparing for the PMP 5th edition, so I hope it will be easy too.
I targetting mid-August.

Cheers
Touhami

I passed! 10 years 8 months ago #3633

• Mohammed Almohimeed
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Congratulations Pat

I passed! 10 years 8 months ago #3644

• Janet Stevenson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations and Thanks for the spreadsheet.

I passed! 10 years 8 months ago #3650

• Brijesh Kumar Shukla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulation Patrick, thanks to share xls file.

I passed! 10 years 8 months ago #3652

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have removed the "XLS File" from this post for two reasons. First of all it contains copyrighted material from PMI and we are not allowed to publish it in this form. Second, the XLS was based on the "old" PMBOK Guide 4th edition, which is now outdated and should not be used any longer for exam preparation.

Thank you for understanding and not posting any "derivative products" that you created based on the PMBOK Guide.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login