fbpx

Reply: i failed my first attempt on July 12

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : i failed my first attempt on July 12

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 8 months ago #3585

Susan Mulloy

I never thought of it that way. That is a great analogy. I am not going to let this test get the best of me!
10 years 8 months ago #3583

Malcolm Gonsalves

Will do. Thanks Cornelius for your suggestions.
10 years 8 months ago #3575

Cornelius Fichtner

Malcolm,

The closer you get to your actual exam date, the more you should focus on answering questions and getting additional practice in the simulator. Compare yourself to an athlete who has to run a certain distance (i.e. answering 200 questions in 4 hours). The closer you get to your "event" the more you should practice that "sport".
10 years 8 months ago #3571

Malcolm Gonsalves

Cornelius, Are you saying it is better to spend most of time taking sample exams as many as possible than reading the PrepCast chapter videos?
10 years 8 months ago #3568

Cornelius Fichtner

Susan,

My recommendation for students who are re-taking their exam before the end of the month is clear: Take as many sample exams as possible. Practice. Practice. Practice. If you went to a bootcamp then you probably have the knowledge inside of you. The one thing that may be lacking however, is the ability to translate this knowledge to correctly answer questions.

And of course by using the questions in our PMP Exam Simulator (I assume that is what you mean by "questions") you will be able to learn a lot and prepare yourself, give yourself a boost and retake the exam.
10 years 8 months ago #3561

Malcolm Gonsalves

Hi Susan, I am planning to take the exam around same time end of July. If you like you can give me your contact information including email so we can discuss our weaknesses in KAs and all.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login