fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: audit process

audit process 10 years 9 months ago #3426

• Diaa Eldeen Ahmed Abdelghaffar
  • Diaa Eldeen Ahmed Abdelghaffar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I need some one to help me

During filling the application of PMP exam i wrote my boss name then My application has been selected for PMI's audit process.

unfortunately my boss went for long vacation and he will not be back soon,

My question is it accepted to ask my site manager to sign the document instead of my boss"whom i record his name in the application"

audit process 10 years 9 months ago #3427

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Diaa,

PMI has an FAQ on their website in which they answer many questions at www.pmi.org/Certification/Certification-FAQ.aspx#audit . The closes I found to your situation is this here:

A supervising manager is no longer at the company. How can this project be verified?

The supervising manager can still verify although they are not at the company. If this option is not feasible, a colleague from the project can verify, or a current manager or supervisor, who has intimate knowledge of the project, can verify.

In my opinion, this applies to your situation as well. So since your direct manager is on vacation it should be possible for the site manager to verify. However, please contact PMI quickly to verify that this is the case: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohammed Almohimeed, Diaa Eldeen Ahmed Abdelghaffar

audit process 10 years 9 months ago #3428

• Diaa Eldeen Ahmed Abdelghaffar
  • Diaa Eldeen Ahmed Abdelghaffar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you for your nice reply

I already sent this to PMI, but you know they are not working Saturday and Sunday and because of different local time even i will not receive reply before Tuesday. any way i have to wait.

thank you again also thank you for your nice video course

Unable to access my Certificate for the Audit 10 years 9 months ago #3440

• Inderpreet Kambo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have completed the 35 contact hours but forgot to save the certificate. How Can I access my certificate?
I need to upload the same for the audit process.

My details are

The PM PrepCast Final Exam Test Results
User: Inderpreet Singh Kambo
Test: Final Exam
Date of test: April 6th, 2013
Score: 76
Result: PASS
Attempts: 1

Can anyone help please !!
Thanks
Last edit: by Inderpreet Kambo.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login