fbpx

Reply: risk question in rita's book

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : risk question in rita's book

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 9 months ago #3421

Ade Ajayi

Agree with you James, highlights the fact that understanding the question is as important as knowing or thinking you know the answer. Lots of "probably" questions designed to throw the thought process of track. Lots of questions also do not have a right answer, more like a best answer, and I think this is one of those questions.
10 years 9 months ago #3420

James Switzgable

I sometimes get tripped up by the wording of the question. To me the question is missing a word, either "creating" or "executing" the risk response plan. Depending on that verb, the answer would be either #3 or #4. Also, for #3, it would be better if the answer included an "if needed" since your risk plan will not always require additional work packages to the WBS.
10 years 9 months ago #3419

Ade Ajayi

Sounds like a simple logical case of moving from planning phase to execution phase to me, but yeah Rita does have a mind of her own. Other options sound like taking a step back in the process, same spot or out of the process, what do you think.
10 years 9 months ago #3418

Diaa Eldeen Ahmed Abdelghaffar

i found that question in Rita's book which i could not understand the answer

a project manager has just finished the risk response plan for US$ 387.000 engineering project which of the following should he probably do next?

1- determine the overall risk rating of the project.
2- begin to analyze the risks that show up in the project drawing.
3- add work packages to the project breakdown structure.
4- hold a project risk reassessment

the correct answer as per the book is (3), but i think it is 4

also in general risk's question in this book are very difficult i do not know if it is the same level of exam questions

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login