fbpx

Reply: My exam on 24.7.2013 ( third times)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My exam on 24.7.2013 ( third times)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 10 months ago #3409

Cornelius Fichtner

Rick,

The Final Exam is the PM PrepCast exam you have to pass in order to receive your 35 contact hour certificate. (PMI Call this the "course assessment"). More about this here... www.pmhelpdesk.com/entries/96826-Will-I-...ing-The-PM-PrepCast-
10 years 10 months ago #3407

Richard Rapice

Cornelius,

You wrote "about the final exam - it is an easy exam".........

Can you elaborate, what final exam? the prometrics exam?

Rick
10 years 10 months ago #3397

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohammed,

Everyone learns differently. I cannot tell you how many times you have to watch the PrepCast lessons. You have to know yourself if you have understood the concepts, or if you need to view a lesson a 2nd or 3rd time to really understand it. Only you can make this decision. If you watch it once and you think "I understand this"... then go to the next lesson. But if you watch it once and you think "I did not understand this..." then watch it again.

And yes.... you should take 1 complete simulator exam every week. In this way you study (watch lessons) and then you practice (take exam). This is the most effective way of preparation.

About the Final Exam: It is an easy exam. You cannot use it to measure yourself and you have to "forget" your result. Instead: You must use The PM Exam Simulator to practice and measure yourself. In the PM Exam Simulator try and reach 75% - 80% correct in each exam.
10 years 10 months ago #3393

Mohammed Almohimeed

Thanks my instructor Cornelius Fichtner

Are you mean I repeat Watch all the lessons of The PM PrepCast weekly or I watch it twice, 3 times and start complete exam

If I watch all lessons that's mean no need to read rita book or any other books in PMP.

Also I want your opinion about my degree in Final Exam ( 76) ?!

Regard
10 years 10 months ago #3392

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohammed,

My advice for you is quite simple: 1.) Watch all the lessons of The PM PrepCast and 2) Take 1 complete exam (200 questions / 4 hours) in the Exam Simulator every week.
10 years 10 months ago #3388

Mohammed Almohimeed

Hello Cornelius Fichtner

I am taking your final exam today to get 35 Contact Hours

I get 76

I printed my certificate.

Regards,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login