fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Order podcast?

Order podcast? 11 years 1 week ago #3241

• Joe McCahill
  • Joe McCahill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I'm new here and to podcasts but my videos aren't in order so to find a particular episode requires me to scroll through the 100+ titles.

Is there an easy way to put the videos in order from first to last?

I'm watching on an ipad mini via the apple podcast app.

Thanks.
The topic has been locked.

Order podcast? 11 years 1 week ago #3242

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Joe,

Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for technical questions of this nature, so that we can keep this forum free for discussions about the exam and concepts you need to know.

The problem with the sorting is a "gift" from Apple. They decided that we are no longer allowed to say ourselves how we want podcasts to be sorted and they sort them by date as a default. This has caused our podcasts to be almost randomly sorted which caused me to get a migraine trying to figure out why this might be so.

As it so happens... we just figured out today what the problem was and the technical team from Nanacast (our provider for podcasting technology) is working on fixing that problem.

So at this point I cannot say when we have a solution for you, but they are working on it.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe McCahill
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login