fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: 35 contact hours

35 contact hours 11 years 4 days ago #3213

• Sasikala Marrapu
  • Sasikala Marrapu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I have the episode 99.00 ( Good bye episode) and there is no pdf document for the final exam of prep cast in order to get the 35 hour certificate.. There is no 100.01 in my episode list. Do I need to revisit this episode after 2 weeks of my purchase to give the exam. Could you please help me in this issue.

Thanks
Sasi
The topic has been locked.

35 contact hours 10 years 11 months ago #3234

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Sasi,

Please read this information in our FAQ:
www.pmhelpdesk.com/entries/96826-Will-I-...ing-The-PM-PrepCast-

For any future product related questions, please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., so that we can keep this forum free for discussions about the PMP exam and the concepts you need to know for passing it. Thanks for understanding.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login